Thursday, October 27, 2011

Makeovers, Round Two!...



The winner of the first round of the Snowden Snoop Makeover contest was Missy Bonhart--but not too many votes, so I just went ahead and did makeovers for all four of the Original Snoops Tricia, Krysten, and Hannah too!  Check out my deviantArt page to see their image in my gallery...


So now it's the Darius Allen High Detective Club's turn for the makeover treatment!  So who gets the makeover treatment now, and just what kind of makeover should she (or they) get?  I already have one DeviantArt friend who has suggested that Abbie get made over in prom-gown style, but what do you -all think?  Maybe our buttoned-down musical lesbian Cora Peabody?  Our conflicted girly-girl/tomboy Serenity Mabrey?  Our Detective of many colors, emo-author Leslie Morgan?  How about the Redneck Girl of the Detectives, Allie Lamm?  Our borderline goth, shy little Paula Ryan?  Or maybe our bashful, timid-yet-passionate Kellie Kirk?  And what sort of style do we want to see from our made-over Darius Allen Detective?  Take the poll (please!), and post here with your ideas of who should be the Darius Allen Detective Makeover Princess!...

1 comment:

  1. My vote for Abbie shouldn't be a surprise, although I was awfully tempted to go with Paula. Guess I just have a thing for brunettes. :)

    ReplyDelete