Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Couldn't Resist...




















...so I drew and Artraged these two drawings of Tricia and Krysten at the time of their very first meeting, in The Snowden Snoops Prequel. They're not exactly as I described in the story; I didn't have the time or patience to draw a plaid skirt for Trish, so I just went with a gray pleated style which drew easier and quicker. I noticed that I hadn't described Krysten's outfit (sorry about that, Deanna!), but put her in something a bit juvenile even by sixth-grade standards to illustrate her innocence and insecurities at that momentous moment when the two most important Snoops first met. Besides, pink tights and maryjanes are just sort of "Krysten-ish," don't you think?...

These haven't been posted to dA, since I thought a tiny little exclusive to the blog might be a good idea. And while I'm at it, might as well let you know that both the current tales, The Darius Allen Detective Club: Boyfriend Trouble and The Snowden State Snoops: the Change-of-Life Adventure, are starting to heat up. Snoops have gone missing and imperiled in both, and more is coming! Hope you enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment