Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Artraged Snoops!



















Yes, these are on my deviantart page, but I like to show them off! Okay, I know they're not all that good, but considering that only a few months ago I literally couldn't draw freehand, I think they aren't too awfully terrible! In any case, these are my first portraits of my two most favored Snoops--Tricia Dwight and Krysten Parker--as Gamma Kappa Epsilon sorority sisters and Snowden State Snoops. Those who know Trish and Krys from their youngest Snooping days can tell that they're still the Snoops we've grown to love--Trish still saucy, Krys still prim and proper. At least on the surface...

I also have some peril illustrations for them, but since they're not directly from a current story (and are a little too risque--only a little, but this is a family Snooping blog), I'll let you find them at my dA page. I'll post more of the Snoops, the Darius Allen Detectives, the Mommies, and the Junior Snoops as time allows. Meanwhile, don't forget the Camp Evergreen poll! Also, if you have a particular Snoop you'd like to see, let me know! If you want to do your own picture, ask and I'll probably let you! I may also do some retrospective portraits of the Snoops as they were when we first met them, if you'd care to see that...

2 comments:

  1. Checked em out, and stellar work as always, sir! I'm really having a blast seeing your style evolve.

    Keep it up!

    -Orpheus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish is my favorite! Well done!

    ReplyDelete