Thursday, May 10, 2012








I
I've been on a book-cover illustration spree lately, ever since I drew a Nancy Drew-style faux book cover for my new Very First Snoop tale The Very First Snoop and the Case of the Black Gold, currently being posted at my deviantArt page, and since then I've come up with faux covers for the first three Snowden Snoop tales: The Snowden Snoops; The Snowden Snoops and the Case of the Snatched Sitters; and The Snowden Snoops and the Case of the Stolen Santas.  They're deliberately designed to be rip-offs--I mean, tributes--to those Nancy Drew series books you can find in bookstores and libraries all over.  Arrogant of me, I know, but I've enjoyed creating these tale, and these faux covers are just another way for me to enjoy my handiwork, as well as to brush up a little on my godawful drawing skills.

So which is your favorite?  Tricia and Brianne Hatcher secreted away in the secret closet in The Snowden Snoops? Trish walking into a trap before a captive Krysten's frightened eyes in Snatched Sitters? Or perhaps Trish and Krysten about to go for a dunk in The Stolen Santas?  Take the poll and let me know!...

And I'm finally posting the link to Orpheus' new LeFora Girl Sleuths in Peril site, where the Snoops, Orpheus' Chloe Madison tales, erikson's Watertown comics, and eventually many others, will end up!  Go check it out!...

No comments:

Post a Comment