Saturday, January 22, 2011

Reports of my Demise...

Have been greatly exaggerated! Real life has been busy as always, and between writing (which I’ve not been doing enough of) and Artraging (which I’ve been doing too much of!), little time has been left me for blogging! But just to let you know I’m not gone…

Some newbies have shown up at GDIT, including promising tale-spinners like Jonathan, cheertied1, and Zaphylos. And SL artist Karen Silversmith has even dropped in! It’s as if a new generation of GDIT authors are growing into leadership in the group as authors like milady Deanna, Ashley, and myself seem to step back a little. Throw in our resident master Orpheus Kai, and GDIT is in good hands!

Not that I have any clear intention of pushing away the keyboard myself! I have a Snowden State Snoops tale still going, a Snoop Mommies tale just finished, and a Darius Allen Detective Club tale starting to sort itself out. I have an idea for a Snowden Snoops tale germinating involving my middle-school Snoops Aisha, Taylor, and Bobbi (plus a few sweethearts just to make things interesting), and comments from Jonathan and dex have got me thinking about yet one more Camp Evergreen tale.

Camp Evergreen! It started with The Ghost of Camp Evergreen half a decade ago, through Return to Camp Evergreen, and then Secret of Camp Evergreen, my most-read tale. Lots of hijinks, lots of perilous mysteries, and quite a bit of growing and living by my Snoops. Plus lots of imperiled sleuths…

So a quick poll for those interested—do I do one more summer at Camp Evergreen, or do I finally retire the place? Or should it be a regular series like the Snoops, the Snowden State Snoops, the Mommies, or the Darius Allen Detectives? Vote early and often!

2 comments:

  1. you said "other ideas. post a reply, so here goeth Mr M. I'd write one more story, and if it feels like it's going to be too hard to keep going, then bye bye camp evergreen. also, who'll the villain be????

    Dex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master? Pshaw! You're too good to me, Mister M! As for more Camp Evergreen, I voted to do at least one more...though I wouldn't complain if you were to continue it ;)

    -Orpheus

    ReplyDelete