Thursday, June 20, 2013

We have a winner...

...and eight total votes!  Quite an improvement from the last polls I conducted so long ago!  Maybe there's something coming to life here indeed!

And our winner is the scene in Chapter 4 where the "ghost" has Megan, Hannah, and Krysten all tied up in a girls' bathroom at old Snowden High.  I suspected that it would be our winner, so I already have a pencil sketch made up, ready to be inked and colored.  I'll post it here when ready, and also at dA (in my gallery) and on that chapter in my GDIT string.  Thanks to everyone who voted!

The next one up will be The Snowden Snoops and the Case of the Snatched Sitters, and I'll have a new poll up soon.  Don't forget the comments if you have any suggestions about the scenes, such as how you think the illustrations should look, and so on.  I always enjoy comments!

Anyhoo, I'll be back with a new poll soon, and the Prequel illustration when it's ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment